New Ulm Police
• Noticed a stolen 2010 Dodge Avenger at Wal-Mart Supercenter at 10:56 a.m. Tuesday while doing random license plate checks. A 40-year-old New Ulm woman was arrested and taken to jail for possession of stolen property. The vehicle was reported stolen in Albert Lea on Jan. 31.
• Responded to a report of counterfeit money passed at Turner Hall at 11:29 a.m. Tuesday. No further information was available.
• Responded to a two-vehicle crash without injuries at Jacobs Street and West ridge Road in snow-packed conditions at 5:04 p.m. Monday. An eastbound 2008 Pontiac Vibe driven by Susan Kuester, 58, Gibbon, pulled out from a stop sign and collided with a 2017 Jeep driven by Ashley Campbell, 36, New Ulm. Kuester said she did not see the other vehicle. Damage was moderate to both vehicles.
• Responded to a two-vehicle crash without injuries at 23rd North and Broadway at 5:45 p.m. Monday on snow-packed conditions. An eastbound 2015 Toyota Sequoia driven by Sara Nosbush, 47, Fairfax, was unable to stop due to a snow-packed road and slid into the intersection colliding with southbound 2009 Chevrolet Bolt driven by Brian Roemhildt, 35, of Janesville. Damage to both vehicles was light to moderate.
• Responded to a one-vehicle crash report with non-life threatening injuries on State Highway 4, south of Sleepy Eye, Stark Township, Brown County at 1:51 p.m. A 1998 Chevrolet pickup driven by Rafael Martinez, Sleepy Eye, was northbound on Highway 4, went into the ditch and rolled. Martinez was transported to Sleepy Eye Medical Center. Sleepy Eye Police and the Brown County Sheriff’s Office assisted.
• Responded to a one-vehicle crash report at 8:52 a.m. Tuesday on snow and ice on U.S. Highway 212 at 400th Street, Bird Island Township, Renville County. A 2005 Dodge Ram driven by Crystal A. Johnson, 32, Wood Lake, was eastbound on Highway 212 when she lost control, crossed the westbound lane of traffic and rolled into the ditch. She was transported to Renville County Hospital with non-life threatening injuries. The Renville County Sheriff’s Office, Bird Island Fire Dept. and Olivia Ambulance assisted.
• Assisted the Minnesota State Patrol (MSP) with a vehicle on its side in a ditch near Taugus Ave. and Highway 212 at 12:39 p.m. Feb. 14. The Brownton Fire Dept., Allina Ambulance and Glencoe Police assisted.
• Assisted the MSP with a four-vehicle crash near Highway 212 and Highway 15. Also responding were Glencoe Police, the Brownton Fire Dept. and Allina Ambulance.