New Ulm Police
• Received a theft report from the New Ulm Public Library at 8:43 a.m. Friday. An Asus Chromebook laptop computer was taken by a suspect who tore off a locking cable. The laptop was valued at $150.
• Received a theft report from 1320 S. German St. at 1:01 p.m. Saturday. A woman said she loaned a male suspect $300 and he fled driving her motor vehicle. The vehicle was found undamaged Sunday at a Wal-Mart parking lot in Eden Prairie.
• Reported a 911 call hang-up at 9:43 a.m. Sunday on the 200 block of 9th Street North. Police smelled marijuana at the residence and completed an informational report.
Sleepy Eye Police
• Received a domestic call at 313 4th AVe. S.E. at 3 a.m. Saturday. A Sleepy Eye male suspect was arrested after a woman reported he pushed and threatened her. The male suspect refused to talk to police. A report was sent to the Sleepy Eye City Attorney, CADA (Council Against Domestic Abuse), and the Brown County Victim’s Assistance office.
• Received a one-vehicle crash report at 4:23 p.m. on State Highway 60, Butterfield Township, Watonwan County. A 2005 Ford Focus driven by Samya J. Rangou, 38, Windom, was westbound on Highway 60 when it rolled into a highway median. Rangou wore a seat belt and was not injured. The Watonwan County Sheriff’s Office assisted. A passenger, Aasfiam E. Moussa, 24, Windom, did not wear a seat belt and was transported to Windom Hospital with non-life threatening injuries. Two children wore seat belts and were not injured. Alcohol was not involved.