New Ulm Police
• Responded to a welfare check at the Pizza Ranch, 1927 S. Broadway. at 6:14 p.m. Monday. A 17-year-old New Ulm boy was threatening to harm himself before police found him. They talked to he and his mother. A report was made for documentation to juvenile probation.
• Responded to a theft report at Qwik Trip, 1521 S. Broadway, at 7:03 p.m. Police viewed surveillance footage of four people, one adult and three juveniles, aged 14 to 17, who allegedly took less than $5 worth of merchandise. Charges of theft and aiding and abetting will be sought. Reports will be sent to the New Ulm City Attorney and Brown County Attorney Offices.
• Did a welfare check at 2415 N. Broadway at 10:14 a.m. Tuesday. A 28-year-old New Ulm woman was transported to New Ulm Medical Center for evaluation.
Sleepy Eye Police
• Responded to a theft report at 1:45 p.m. at Sleepy Eye Public School. A pair of sandals were reported stolen and recovered.
• Responded to forged check reports at 2:40 p.m. at Casey’s General Store, 1101 Main St. E. No further details available.
• Responded to a gas spill on South Street in Stewart at 2:07 p.m. Monday. The Stewart Fire Department also responded.