New Ulm Police
• Received a report of a theft at the Walmart at 3:33 p.m. Tuesday. An employee allegedly stole $100 in cash. A report was sent to the city attorney for review.
• Responded to a car fire in the area of 120th Street and County Road 2, north of Glencoe at 12:59 p.m. Tuesday. Also responding was Glencoe Fire. The fire was extinguished.
• Assisted the Hutchinson Police with a domestic incident on Glen Street in Hutchinson at 7:17 p.m. Tuesday.
• Assisted the Hutchinson Police with a domestic incident on Cleveland Avenue SW in Hutchinson at 9:15 p.m. Tuesday.
• Received a report of a one-vehicle crash with non-life threatening injuries at 5:33 a.m. Wednesday that occurred east of Glencoe near the Helen Township in McLeod County. A 2016 Ford cargo van driven by Jeffrey Johnson, 35, of Cottonwood, was traveling east on Highway 212 when the driver lost control on a wet road and entered the ditch. The vehicle rolled. Johnson received medical treatment at Glencoe Regional Hospital. Glencoe Ambulance assisted at the scene.