New Ulm Police
• Responded to a two-vehicle crash without injuries at 10:13 a.m. Saturday at 9th North and Broadway. A 2013 Ford Explorer driven by Nicholas D. Schneider, 29, New Ulm was eastbound on 9th North when it collided with a 2014 Nissan Sentra driven by Richard W. Oliver Jr., 29, New Ulm. Oliver was on Broadway, when he made a wide right turn onto 9th North. Damage was moderate to the front left bumpers of both vehicles.
• Responded to an apartment at 500 State St. N. at 3:58 p.m. Friday to give a 63-year-old New Ulm man a lift assist after he fell. The man did not seek further medical treatment.
• Arrested a New Ulm man at 6:37 p.m. Friday at 1426 S. Valley St. for failure to appear for a driving after suspension charge. The man posted bond.
• Responded to a disturbance call at the New Ulm Middle School football field at 12:28 p.m. Saturday. A grade school boy who was acting aggressively was restrained by a family member. A report will be sent to Brown County Human Services.
• Stopped a vehicle at Broadway and 20th St. N. at 2 p.m. Saturday. A passenger’s legs were seen hanging out a vehicle window. The passenger was cited for no seat belt. The driver was cited for failure to drive with due care.
• Responded to a criminal damage to property report at 400 Jefferson St. N. at 11:21 a.m. Sunday. Five or six baseball size dents were found in a residence door. Damage was estimated at $500.
Sleepy Eye Police
• Responded to a theft report at 104 S. Shore Drive at 1:03 p.m. Saturday. A resident reported a pressure washer valued at about $120 was stolen.
• Responded to a domestic call at Central St. E and Cass Ave. N. at 9:43 p.m. Saturday. A 48-year-old Springfield man was arrested for disorderly conduct and domestic assault and transported to the Brown County Jail. No medical attention was sought.
• Responded to a two-vehicle crash on U.S. Highway 14 at 280th Avenue, Prairieville Township, Brown County. A 2004 Harley Davidson motorcycle driven by Robert A. Merritt, 60, Tamarack, was westbound on Highway 14 when he crossed the center line, existing a curve and sideswiped a 2016 Chevy Silverado driven by Hunter W. Pankonin, 22, Lamberton. Pankonin entered the ditch in an attempt to avoid a collision. The Sleepy Eye Ambulance, Sleepy Eye Police and Brown County Sheriff’s Office assisted. Merritt was transported to Hennepin County Medical Center with non life-threatening injuries. Pankonin was not injured and wore a seat belt.
• Responded to an injury crash on Sibley County Road 8, between 330th and 320th Streets, Sibley Township, Sibley County, at 2:36 p.m. Sunday. A 2007 Ford Edge driven by Joseph P. Braun, 34, Sleepy Eye, was southbound on CR 8 at the curve to 330th Street when he left the road after rounding the curve. Braun wore a seat belt but was transported to Sibley County Medical Center with non-life threatening injuries. Alcohol was involved.