New Ulm Police
• Arrested a 43-year-old Owatonna man on charge of driving while intoxicated at 4:14 p.m. Saturday at the New Ulm Walmart. Two minors were with the man at the time of the arrest.
• Arrested a 28-year-old Rochester woman on charges of fourth degree driving while intoxicated charges near 1st Street South and State Street South. The woman was allegedly standing in a turn lane on the outside of parked vehicle.
• Received a driving complaint of a possible drunk driver around 1 a.m. Sunday and arrested a 32-year-old New Ulm man at 1:08 a.m. on charge of third degree driving while intoxicated charges. After receiving the complaint, an officer identified the suspected vehicle and attempted to pull it over. The man driving the vehicle allegedly bolted from the vehicle and hopped a fence. He was found minutes later and apprehended.
• Responded to a two-vehicle crash with non-life threatening injuries on Highway 169 near mile post 81 in Le Sueur County at 8:03 p.m. Friday. A 2008 Toyota Carolla driven by Maria Rodriguez, 20, of Chanhassen, collided with the rear end of a 1989 Volvo 240 sedan driven by Linda Harms, 72, of Houston, Texas when both vehicles were northbound on Highway 169. Harms received medical treatment at Le Sueur Hospital for non-life threatening injuries.
• Responded to a two-vehicle crash with non-life threatening injuries on Highway 22 at N. Victory Drive in Mankato at 8:39 p.m. Saturday. A 2011 Ford Fusion driven by Larry Griffin, 64, of Janesville, was southbound on Highway 22 when it collided with a 2006 Cadillac DTS driven by Deann Friedrichs, 68, of Mankato. The Cadillac was northbound when it attempted to turn onto Victory Drive and the vehicles collided. Friedrichs received treatment at Mayo Clinic Mankato. Road conditions were listed as wet.