New Ulm Police
• Arrested a 26-year-old New Ulm man on a probation violation warrant at 1309 German St. S. at 5:40 p.m. Sunday.
• Answered a domestic call at 125 State St. S. at 7:28 p.m. Sunday. A report involving parents and juveniles was sent to the New Ulm City Attorney’s Office for consideration of charges.
• Received a suspicious activity report underneath Markplatz Mall, 101 German St. N at 1:23 a.m. Sunday. Police found five people involved in a verbal argument. A 35-year-old Mankato man with an active arrest warrant was arrested and taken to the Brown County Jail.
• Received a barking dog complaint at 414 Jefferson St. N. at 1:47 a.m. Sunday. Police were unable to contact the dog’s owner. A report was forwarded to the animal control officer.
• Assisted Allina Ambulance at August Schell Brewery, 1860 Schell Road at 1:01 p.m. Sunday. An individual suffered a hip injury on a trail and was transported to New Ulm Medical Center.
• Assisted Allina Ambulance at the New Ulm BMX track, 316 3rd St. S. at 1:18 p.m. Sunday. A youth crashed on the track. He had a cracked helmet but was alert and conscious before he was transported to New Ulm Medical Center, according to police.
Sleepy Eye Police
• Received theft reports on three unlocked cars, located at 203 Linden St. S.E. at 12:27 p.m. Sunday; 200 Summit St. S.E. at 1:35 p.m. Sunday and 504 2nd Ave. S.E. at 1:49 p.m. Sunday. Car keys and a cell phone charger was reported stolen from the first car. About $2 in change and an ash tray was reported stolen from the second car. Nothing was reported stolen from the third car.
• Responded to a disturbance on Powers Street, Stewart, at 12:43 a.m. Saturday, July 13. Brownton Police also responded. The situation was mediated.