McLeod County Sheriff’s Office
• Assisted with a civil standby on CR 7, southeast of Stewart at 8:02 a.m. July 5.
• Responded to a juvenile complaint on 120th Street, northwest of Brownton at 9:41 p.m. July 5. Allina Ambulance also responded. A juvenile was transported to Hutchinson Hospital.
• Observed a garbage dump near 137th Street and Kale Avenue northwest of Glencoe at 3:22 p.m. July 6.
Redwood County Sheriff’s Office
• Responded to a two-vehicle crash at Kenwood Avenue and CSAH 15. A 2003 International 9200 semi driven by Cole H. Jackson, 19, Sanborn, was stopped at the stop sign, then proceeded through the intersection, colliding with the rear driver’s side of a 2006 Chevrolet Impala driven by Stacey A. Teicher, 20, Sanborn who was westbound. Jackson said his vision was obstructed by his mirror and a tree branch on the east side of Kenwood Avenue.
The Impala spun around 180 degrees but remained on the road. Neither driver was injured. Damage was minor to the Impala.
Minnesota State Patrol
• Responded to a single-vehicle crash on TH 19, Westline Township, Redwood County at 6:12 a.m. Monday. A 2011 Kawasaki motorcycle driven by Lonnie R. Mercie, 58, Vesta, struck a deer while westbound on the highway. Mercie was transported to Avera Hospital, Marshall with non-life threatening injuries. He wore a helmet. Alcohol was not involved. Milroy Fire and First Responders and North Memorial Ambulance assisted.
• Responded to a single-vehicle crash on TH 19, Vesta Township, Redwood County at 5:34 a.m. July 4. A 2012 Harley Davidson motorcycle driven by Paul D. Woods, 61, Franklin, was westbound on the highway when it collided with a deer. Woods was transported to Avera Hospital, Marshall with non-life threatening injuries. He wore a seat belt. Alcohol was not involved. The Redwood County Sheriff’s Office, Vesta Fire and Ambulance and North Memorial Ambulance assisted.