New Ulm Police
• Responded to a call from the Brown County Evaluation Center, 510 Front St. N. at 8:31 a.m. Monday. A 55-year-old Sandstone man brought a weapon to detox. A report will be sent to the Brown County Attorney’s Office for charge consideration.
• Responded to a disturbance at 2201 N. Broadway at 1:31 p.m. Monday. A 62-year-old New Ulm man was arrested for 2nd-degree assault. A report will be sent to the Brown County Attorney’s Office for charge consideration.
Redwood County Sheriff’s Office
• Responded to a two-vehicle crash report without injuries at 230th Street and CSAH 5. A 2005 Honda SUV driven by Mark Matthys, 56, Cottonwood; collided with a 2007 Ford Focus driven by Shelby Rivera, 27, Brewster. Damage was moderate to both vehicles.
• Responded to a report of a stolen trailer near the 300 block of Front Street in Vesta at 2:06 p.m. Sunday. A 17-foot, tandem tilt “Big Tex” black trailer with wood flooring was taken between June 22-23. A blue, above ground pool was on the trailer. Call the sheriff’s office at 507-637-4036 if you have any information.
• Responded to a telephone pole off the ground near CR 7 and Yacht Avenue, north of Stewart at 8:20 p.m. June 21. A deputy cleared without a report.
• Responded to a two-vehicle crash without injuries on 209th St., north of Hutchinson at 10:53 a.m. June 22. A 2013 Chevrolet Silverado driven by Dale Schuft, 67, Hutchinson; and a 2007 Freight Sprinter driven by Heidi Shaffer, 39, Willmar, collided.
• Responded to a theft report on South Street in Stewart at 2:23 p.m. June 22. A deputy cleared with a report.
• Responded to a driving complaint on DeSoto Avenue South in Glencoe at 5:46 p.m. June 23. Eduardo Juarez, 24, Arlington, was arrested on probable cause DWI and transported to the McLeod County Jail in Glencoe. A Glencoe Police assisted. A deputy cleared with a report.