Public Notices, December 26, 2020
PUBLISH (December 5, 12, 26, 2020)
NOTICE OF APPLICATONS BY CITIZENS BANK MINNESOTA
NEW ULM, MINNESOTA
Notice is hereby given that Citizens Bank Minnesota, 105 North Minnesota Street, New Ulm Brown County, Minnesota 56073 has made application to the Minnesota Department of Commerce and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation for consent to acquire through merger Ormsby State Bank, 513 Main Street, Ormsby, Martin County. Minnesota 56162 and to establish a detached facility at 513 Main Street, Ormsby, Martin County, Minnesota 56162 (DF 1445). It is contemplated that business locations of the merged banks will continue to be operated. The applications were made pursuant to Minn. Stat. secs 49.33 to 49.41, and 47.51 to 47.57 plus sec. 18(c) of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act. The above applications were filed with the Minnesota Department of Commerce on November 23, 2020.
This notice is being published in the St. James Plaindealer on December 3, December 10, and December 24, 2020 and in the New Ulm Journal on December 5, December 12, and December 26, 2020.
Any person, bank, or other financial institution has a right to file written communication in favor of or against the applications described above. Written comments will become a part of the public record on the applications and should be addressed to:
Maxwell Zappia, Deputry Commissioner
Minnesota Department of Commerce
Division of Financial Institutions
85 7th Place East, Suite 280
St. Paul, Minnesota 55101
James D. LaPierre, Regional Director
Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
1100 Walnut Street
Kansas City, Missouri 64106
Written comments to the Minnesota Department of Commerce must be received within fifteen (15) calendar days after the publication date in Ormsby, Minnesota pursuant to Minn. Stat. sec. 47.54. An adminstrative hearing in accordance with the provisions of the Adminstrative Procedure Act, Minn. Stat. Chap. 14, may be ordered at the discretion of the Commissioner to hear testimony and to take evidence in favor of or against the applications. In addition, the nonconfidential sections of the applications are available for review at the Minnesota Department of Commerce in St. Paul. for an appointment for public review or for information on copies and related charges, please telephone (651) 539-1714 during normal business hours of 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Any person wishing to comment of this application may file his or her comments in writing with the Regional Director of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation at its regional office located at 1100 Walnut Street, Suite 2100, Kansas City, Missouri 64106 not later than January 4, 2021. The non-confidential portions or the application are on file in the regional office and are available for public inspection during regular business hours. Photocopies of the non-confidential portion of the application file will be made available upon request.
Citizens Bank Minnesota
105 North Minnesota Street
New Ulm, Minnesota 56073
Minnesota Bank Charter 787
FCIC Certificate No. 08200
(December 26, 2020)
School Board Proceedings
Independent School District No. 88
New Ulm, Minnesota
The school board of Independent School District 88 met for a Regular Meeting on November 19, 2020 in the District Boardroom. Members present: Gag, Schiro, Ringhofer, Dewanz: Virtual: Sunderman. Waloch, Groebner. Meeting called to order by Chair Gag.
1. Dewanz/Schiro approval of agenda with noted changes.(7-0)
2. Schiro/Dewanz approval of minutes. (7-0)
3. Waloch/Dewanz approval of consent agenda. (7-0)
4.Reports: Superintendent’s, Activities, Staff Development, DCAC, Finance, Community Education, and Announcements.
5. FY20 Audit Presentation.
6. Waloch/Schiro transfer funds. (7-0)
7. Schiro/Dewanz acceptance/approval of FY20 Audit. (7-0)
8. Schiro/Dewanz approval of World’s Best Workforce/Achievement and Integration Summary. (7-0)
9. Ringhofer/Dewanz approval of recognition of Eagle Enterprises of New Ulm, Inc. (7-0)
10. Policies: Second reading of policies. 11. Waloch/Sunderman adoption of revised policies. (7-0)
12. Sunderman/ Dewanz approval of Science Program. (7-0)
13. Groebner/Waloch adoption of revised policies. (7-0)
14. Sunderman/Waloch approval of bills for audit/budget report. (7-0)
15. Cash Balance Report accepted.
16. Ringhofer/Dewanz acceptance of donations (7-0)
17. Schiro/Dewanz approval of HCHY grant. (7-0)
18. Waloch/Sunderman approval of 4-H grant. (6-0, Dewanz abstained)
19. Groebner/Dewanz approval of United Way grant. (7-0)
20. Waloch/Schiro approval of Grand grant. (7-0)
21. Learning plan update.
22. Special RBED update.
23. Dewanz/Schiro adjournment at 7:13 p.m. (7-0)
Complete minutes and documents are available for review in the superintendent’s office, District Offices, 414 South Payne Street, New Ulm, Minnesota. A digital recording of board proceedings is available by contacting the superintendent’s office.
Independent School District #88
New Ulm, Minnesota
By: Amanda Groebner, Clerk