• Samantha L. Flom, 33, Litchfield was ordered on July 23 to be held without bail at a bail hearing after being arrested on allegations she violated probation terms on an underlying offense of felony identity theft.
• Casey M. Jackson, 43, Kasota, plead guilty to third-degree DWI and fifth-degree possession of a controlled substance. He was placed on up to 2 years probation for DWI. Adjudication was stayed for the controlled substance offense. Conditions include serving 6 says in the Sibley County Jail, 24 days electronic home alcohol monitoring, complete a chemical use assessment within 30 days and follow all recommendations, attend a victim impact panel and pay a $485 fine.
• Justine E. Pelkey, 26, Winthrop, plead guilty to child endangerment. Third-degree assault and domestic assault charges were dismissed. A pre-sentence investigation was ordered. A sentencing hearing was set for 1 p.m. Oct. 15. She was released on the same conditions previously ordered.
• Marlow C. Blackwell,30, Gaylord was released on his own recognizance on two charges alleging uttering counterfeit currency. An omnibus hearing was set for 9:45 a.m., Sept. 24.
• Tashawn R. Parker, 20, St. James, waived all omnibus issues at a hearing for a charge alleging criminal vehicular homicide. A settlement conference was set for 11 a.m., Dec. 7. A jury trial was set for Dec. 15 beginning at 8:30 a.m. He was released on the same conditions previously ordered.
• Joseph J. Peterson, 27, Green Isle received a stayed adjudication for felony fifth-degree possession of a controlled substance. He was placed on up to 3 years probation. Conditions include serving 8 days in the Sibley County Jail, complete 40 hours of Sentence to Service, complete chemical use and mental health diagnostic assessments and follow all recommendations, not possess or use alcohol of non-prescribed controlled substances, pay $158 in costs.
• Nicholas N. Gardner, 28, Winthrop, requested an omnibus hearing at a Rule 8 hearing for two counts of gross misdemeanor domestic assault. A hearing was st for 9:45 a.m. Sept. 17. He was released on the same conditions as previously ordered.
• Joe D. Benjamin, 20, Belle Plaine, plead guilty to fifth-degree possession of a controlled substance and misdemeanor domestic assault. A pre-sentence investigation was ordered. A sentencing hearing was set for 1 p.m. Oct. 22. He was released on the same conditions as previously ordered including not using or possessing alcohol non-prescribed drugs.