Sibley County District Court
• Jerod R. Spaude, 40, Brownton, pleaded guilty to third-degree criminal sexual conduct. A pre-sentence investigation was ordered. Sentencing was set for 1 p.m., July 16. Spaude was released on previous conditions of release.
• Kiey S. Pankey, 19, Courtland, appeared for a bail hearing for felony fifth-degree possession of a controlled substance. He as released on his own recognizance but ordered not to use or possess controlled substances and be subject to reasonable suspicion testing by law enforcement. An omnibus hearing was set for 1 p.m. June 18.
• Harry Maddox III, 62, Columbia Heights, appeared for a offering a forged check charge. An omnibus hearing was set for 11 a.m., May 28.
• Brandon J. Matykiewicz, 25, Hugo, pleaded guilty to second and third-degree DWI. He was sentenced to up to two years probation. Conditions included serving 90 days in jail, obtain a chemical use assessment and follow all recommendations, not use or possess alcohol or non-prescribed drugs, attend a Victim Impact Panel. He was fined $585.
• Jaylen L. Jones, 25, St. Paul, pleaded guilty to interfering with an emergency call and criminal damage to property. All other charges were dismissed. A pre-sentence investigation was ordered. Sentencing will be set later. He was released on his own recognizance.