New Ulm Police
• Received a report of a package theft at 1317 Payne St. N. at 3:36 p.m. Feb. 23. The theft of an item valued at $45 was reported to have happened about 3 p.m. Feb. 4.
• Received a cell phone theft report Jan. 19 from 826 Sunrise Dr. The cell phone was valued at $101. A report was sent to the Brown County Attorney’s Office.
• Received an harassment report at on the 1300 block, Summit Ave. at 5:50 p.m. Feb. 23. Police were told an harassing text message was sent from a female’s 24-year-old Fargo, N.D. boyfriend to her family. A report was sent for documentation and for an extra patrol.
• Received a trespass complaint at 6:07 p.m. Feb. 23 at Thrift & More, 1607 N. Broadway. The caller said two individuals were digging in a dumpster at 5:45 p.m. and 3:15 p.m.
• Received a disturbance report at 300 N. Broadway at 10:31 p.m. Feb. 23 between 55-year-old and 46-year-old New Ulm men. A report including disorderly conduct charges was sent to the New Ulm City Attorney’s Office for charge consideration.
• Received a call from the Brown County Evaluation Center, Detox Division at 1:02 p.m. Feb. 24. A 25-year-old Cass Lake man escaped custody for about 15 minutes before he was returned to detox. A report was sent to the New Ulm City Attorney’s Office.
• Arrested a 21-year-old New Ulm woman at 310 1/2 State St. s. at 8:13 p.m. Feb. 24. A report was sent to Brown County Probation.
• Received a theft report of an exterior security camera overnight from Thrift & More, 1607 S. Broadway.
Brown County Sheriff’s Office
• Received a Medicare card scam report from a 67-year-old Searles woman at 7:40 a.m. Feb. 25. The woman said she got a phone call requesting her Medicare card number. A report was done for documentation and county investigation.
McLeod County Sheriff’s Office
• Arrested Aaron Telecky, 42, Stewart, for probable cause domestic assault on Mowbray Street, Stewart, at 7:30 p.m., Feb. 22. Telecky was transported to the McLeod County Jail.