• Received a call at 7:26 a.m. Dec. 22 from a 46-year-old Hanska woman on Summit Avenue who said a 45-year-old Hanska man was harassing her. The woman was given Harassment Restraining Order information. No contact was made with the man. A report was done for documentation.
• Responded to a two-vehicle crash with minor injuries at 7:52 a.m. Dec. 21 at Jefferson and Airport Road south of Hutchinson. A 2011 Ford F150 driven by Kimberly Wiegert, 42, Cokato, collided with a 2014 Dodge Ram 1500 driven by Travis Piepenburg, 29, Brownton. Both drivers wore seat belts. Deputies cleared with a State Accident Report and citation.
• Assisted the State Patrol with a car-deer crash near Highway 15 and 30th Street southwest of Brownton at 9:20 p.m. Dec. 21.
New Ulm Police
• Received a domestic call at 1:13 a.m. Dec. 22 from a 17-year-old New Ulm female living at New Ulm Mobile Village involving a 23-year-old New Ulm man. The woman said her arms were bruised. A report was done for documentation.
• Responded to a one-vehicle crash on State Highway 19, Vesta Township, Redwood County at 11:46 a.m. Dec. 21. A 2017 Ford F150 driven by Jerran P. Neve, 36, Sioux Falls, S.D. was westbound on Highway 19 when the wind pushed it into the eastbound lane and into the ditch, causing the truck and trailer to roll over. The Redwood County Sheriff’s Office, Vesta Fire and First Responders and North Ambulance assisted.