SE City Council mulls reducing liquor license renewal fees
SLEEPY EYE — The Sleepy Eye City Council will consider reducing liquor license renewal fees due to the COVID-19 pandemic during its meeting on Tuesday, March 9.
Other agenda items are consideration of:
• Bids for a painting machine for painting parking stripes.
• A variance request to allow a zero setback for the Twice Properties duplex at 6th and St. Mary’s St. N.E.
• A second reading of Ordinance 177 establishing Twice Addition.
• The first reading of an ordinance to amend square footage required per unit of a multi-family facility as it relates to lot size.
• Second reading of Ordinance 179 rezoning Lot 8, Block 1, Nelson’s Second Addition.
• Second reading of Ordinance 180 to sell Lot 7, Block 4, Sleepy Hollow Fifth Addition.
• First reading of an ordinance to sell a 70 foot by 335 foot parcel along the Sleepy Eye Medical Center north property line.
• First reading of an ordinance to sell Lot 10, Block 1 of the Snow First Addition to Haala Properties.
• First reading of an ordinance to allow ATVs and “side by side” vehicles on city streets.
• City Engineer reports on the 2020 Street/Utilities, 12th Avenue/St. Mary’s St. and 2021-2022 CSAH 35/1st Avenue improvement projects.
The meeting begins at 7 p.m., Tuesday, March 9 electronically via Zoom. Call 1-312-626-6799 or log onto Zoom.us meeting ID 864 0821 5687, passcode 818516.
(Fritz Busch can be emailed at fbusch@nu