Public Notices, March 9, 2021
(March 8, 9, 2021)
OFFICE OF THE MINNESOTA SECRETARY OF STATE
Certificate of Assumed Name
Minnesota Statutes, Chapter 333
The filing of an assumed name does not provide a user with exclusive rights to that name. The filing is required for consumer protection in order to enable customers to be able to identify the true owner of a business.
ASSUMED NAME: Stony Point Product & Services
PRINCIPAL PLACE OF BUSINESS: 116 Stony Point Road Courtland MN 56021 United States
Name: Douglas Sellner
Address: 116 Stony Point Road Courtland MN 56021 United States
If you submit an attachment, it will be incorporated into this document. If the attachment conflicts with the
information specifically set forth in this document, this document supersedes the data referenced in the attachment.
By typing my name, I, the undersigned, certify that I am signing this document as the person whose signature is required, or as agent of the person(s) whose signature would be required who has authorized me to sign this document on his/her behalf, or in both capacities® I further certify that I have completed all required fields¨ and that the information in this
document is true and correct and in compliance with the applicable chapter of Minnesota Statutes® I understand that by
signing this document I am subject to the penalties of perjury as set forth in Section 609.48 as if I had signed this document under oath.
SIGNED BY: Douglas J. Sellner
MAILING ADDRESS: 116 Stony Point Road Courtland MN 56021
EMAIL FOR OFFICIAL NOTICES: stonypointproduct@
Work Item 1214388500026
Original File Number 1214388500026
STATE OF MINNESOTA OFFICE OF THE SECRETARY OF STATE FILED
01/30/2021 11:59 PM
Secretary of State
(March 2, 9, 16, 2021)
STATE OF MINNESOTA COUNTY OF BROWN
DISTRICT COURT FITH JUDICIAL DISTRICT
Court File Number: 08-JV-21-5
Case Type: CHIPS – Permanency
In the Matter of:
In the Matter of the Welfare of the Child(ren) of:
Haley Hilda Dawn Gregor, Tyler Alan Hehn and Joshua Brown, Parents
Summons and Notice
Termination of Parental Rights Matter
NOTICE TO: Haley Hilda Dawn Gregor, Above-named parent(s) or legal custodian(s).
1. A Termination of Parental Rights Petition has been filed in the Office of the Clerk of Juvenile Court located at PO Box 248, 14 South State St New Ulm MN 56073-0248,
alleging that parental rights of the above-named parent(s) or legal custodian(s) to the child(ren) named in the petition should be permanently severed.
2. Notice is hereby given that the matter of said Termination of Parental Rights Petition will be called for court trial before the Juvenile Court located at PO Box 248, 14 South State St New Ulm MN 56073-0248, on April 21, 2021 at 9:30 AM – 4:30 PM or as soon after as the Matter can be heard.
3. YOU ARE ORDERED to appear before the Juvenile Court at the scheduled time and date.
4. You have a right to be represented by counsel.
5. If you fail to appear at the hearing, the Court may still conduct the hearing and grant
appropriate relief, including permanently severing the parental rights of the above named parent(s) or legal custodian(s) and taking permanent custody of the child/ren named in the Petition.
WITNESS, the Honorable Robert A. Docherty Judge of District
Date: February 26, 2021
By: Nancy L. Solberg
Court Administrator/ Deputy