New Ulm Police
• Arrested a 36-year-old New Ulm man at 1 State St. S. at 11:54 a.m. Monday on a marijuana and alcohol possession/use probation violation. The man was transported to the Brown County Jail.
• Responded to a crash without injuries at 12th South and Valley Street at 7:17 a.m. Tuesday. A 2016 Volvo semi driven by Rick Hallgren, 56, New Ulm, turned right onto South Valley from 12th South when the semi trailer detached. Semi damage was light. Hallgren wore a seat belt.
• Responded to a one-vehicle crash on State Highway 4, south of 200th Street, Stark Township, Brown County at 6:31 a.m. Monday. A 2001 Honda Civic driven by Erik S. Estrada, 19, St. James, was northbound on Highway 4, lost control, left the road and crashed in the northbound ditch. Estrada was transported via ambulance to Sleepy Eye Medical Center with non-life-threatening injuries. He wore a seat belt and alcohol was not involved. Sleepy Eye Police and Ambulance and the Brown County Sheriff’s Office responded.
• Responded to a report of illegal items being burned on Powers Street in Stewart at 7:19 p.m., Friday. A deputy issued a citation for a city ordinance violation and cleared with a report.
• Responded to a theft report on Powers Street in Stewart at 1:14 p.m. Sunday. The case is under investigation.