New Ulm Police
• Arrested a 30-year-old man at 4:20 a.m. Tuesday at 1100 16th St. N. after a complaint was called in. A person at a residence expressed they were uncomfortable with the man staying at their residence. The man was arrested on an outstanding warrant from Brown County.
• Received an animal complaint at 5:25 a.m. Tuesday at 1410 Hauenstein Drive. A newspaper carrier was bitten by a large dog and received puncture wounds in the abdomen. The newspaper carrier received treatment at New Ulm Medical Center. The owner of the dog is cooperating with animal control.
McLeod County Sheriff
• Assisted the Glencoe Police with a theft of gas on 9th St. E. in Glencoe. The deputy located the vehicle, spoke with the driver who returned to the business to pay for the gas. The deputy cleared with no report.
• Assisted the Minnesota State Patrol with a one-vehicle accident at 2:09 p.m. Monday on Highway 212, east of Glencoe. The deputies cleared with no reports.
• Assisted the Minnesota State Patrol with a two-vehicle accident at 4:48 p.m. Monday in the area of Highway 7 and Omega Avenue, east of Hutchinson. The deputies cleared with no reports.