New Ulm Police
• Received a report of a package stolen from the mail area at 1201 State St. S. at 3:46 p.m. Wednesday.
• Received a report of a stolen check from a checkbook at 3:57 p.m. Wednesday. A person allegedly stole the check and wrote a check for themselves.
• Received a report of $200 stolen from a lost wallet at 1720 Westridge Rd. at 6:24 p.m. Wednesday. The wallet was lost, but then turned in with the money missing.
• Received a report of damage to a parked vehicle at 20 Minneosta St. N. at 8:39 a.m. Thursday. The parked vehicle was allegedly stuck by another vehicle that failed to report the accident.
McLeod County Sheriff
• Responded to a one-vehicle accident at 4:19 a.m. Wednesday in the area of Highway 212 and Dove Avenue, east of Glencoe. Also responding was the Glencoe Police, Glencoe Fire, and Allina Ambulance. The vehicle is a 2004 Honda Accord owned and driven by Adam Gentz, 33, New Auburn. The driver was located and transported to the hospital.
• Responded to a two-vehicle accident on 11th St. E. in Glencoe. Vehicle one is a 2015 Cadillac SUV, owned and driven by Jacquelyn Prafke, 30, New Auburn. Vehicle two is a 2004 Dodge Durango, owned by Teresa Mattson, Tonka Bay, and driven by Alexander Haflund, 19, Brownton. There were no injuries. The deputy cleared with a Minnesota State Accident report.
Minnesota State Patrol
• Received a report of a two-vehicle crash with unspecified injuries at 12:20 a.m. Thursday on Highway 109 near Delavan Township in Faribault County. A 2010 Ford F-150 driven by Andrew Holm, 29, Winnebago, was eastbound on Highway 109 behind a 2017 Harley Davidson FXSB driven by Tyler Neal, 26, Delavan, when the Ford rear ended the Harley. Neal received treatment at St. Mary’s Hospital in Rochester. Road conditions were listed as dry.
• Received a report of a one-vehicle crash at 6:38 a.m. Thursday on Highway 7 near Major Avenue and Hassan Valley Township in Mcleod County. A 2015 BMW RS motorcycle was westbound on Highway 7 approaching Major Avenue when a deer came out of a ditch from the north. The driver was unable to avoid the deer and hit it. The motocycle and driver slid on their side for about 150 feet. Road conditions were listed as dry. McLeod County Sheriff, Hutchinson Fire and Allina Ambulance assisted on scene.