New Ulm Police
• Responded to a report of vandalism at 808 Minnesota St. S. at 8:16 p.m. Sunday. A passenger side window on a Chrevrolet Express bus was allegedly sot out with what is belived to be a pellet gun.
• Picked up and transported an intoxicated 51-year-old male from a bench in front of Microtel Inn and Suites, 424 20th St. S., at 1:53 a.m. Monday. The male was transported to detox.
Minnesota State Patrol
• Received a report of a two-vehicle crash with non-life threatening injuries at 2:17 p.m. Monday on Highway 60 and Highway 13 south of Waterville, Le Sueur County. A 2009 Harley Davidson Motorcycle driven by Thomas Goebel, 55, Mankato, was westbound on Highway 60 when it collided with a 2016 Chevrolet Silverado driven by Colby Ordal, 27, Faribault, with passenger Blake O’Neil, 23, Faribault. The Chevrolet was stopped at Highway 13 southbound to Highway 60 eastbound when the motorcycle and the Silverado collided. Goebel received treatment at Rochester Mayo Clinic. Road conditions were reported as dry.
McLeod County Sheriff’s Office
• Responded to a theft of gas report on South Street, Stewart at 4:01 p.m. Saturday.
• Responded to a report of a car-deer cash near CR 7 and Vale Avenue northeast of Stewart at 10:09 p.m. Saturday.
• Responded to a trespass issue on South Street in Stewart.