Minnesota State Patrol
• Responded to a one-vehicle crash with non-life threatening injuries on Highway 30 six miles west of New Richland at 8:52 p.m. Monday. A 2006 Ford F-150 driven by John Gilster, 80, New Richland, was eastbound on Highway 30 when it crossed the centerline, lost control and entered the north ditch. The Ford came to a rest in a plowed field. Gilster received treatment at the hospital in Albert Lea. Road conditions were listed as dry.
Brown County Sheriff
• Received a report of a burglary at 21062 170th St. at 1:41 p.m. Tuesday near Sigel Township. A 1949 Zenith Bicycle with an estimated value of $50 to $250 was reported stolen and was last seen on the property in April.
• Assisted Glencoe Police with an electrical fire on 10th St. E. at 8:51 a.m. Monday.
• Assisted Winsted Police with an accident on 6th St. N. in Winsted at 12:36 p.m. Monday.
• Assisted Winsted Police with a domestic on Main Ave. W. at 3:21 p.m. Monday in Winsted.
Sibley County Sheriff
• Executed a search warrant at 48863 221st Ave. in Elysian July 1. Trevor Haack, 33, was arrested at the residence and taken into custody at Le Sueur County Jail. Sibley County filed felony first degree property damage and misdemeanor theft charges against Haack for alleged theft and property damage that occurred at the Cemstone Co. Mining Site in Sibley County June 10. During this incident Cemstone Co. suffered $15,000 to $17,000 in damage and loss.