New Ulm Police
• Responded to a two-vehicle crash with no reported injuries at 5th North Street and Highland Avenue at 3:39 p.m. Monday. A 1988 Peterbuilt semi driven by Paul W. Madsen, 44, Mankato, was backing through the intersection into a construction zone when a 2014 Ford Custom driven by Darla J. Stark, 58, Gibbon, proceeded through the intersection at the same time. Damage was minor to both vehicles. Both drivers wore seat belts.
• Responded to a one-vehicle crash with no reported injuries Monday, time, exact location unknown, either Hy-Vee Foods parking lot or the Treasure House. A 2018 Chevrolet Silverado driven by Jason A. Olson, 44, New Ulm, had moderate rear passenger side damage. The suspect vehicle is likely white due to paint transfer marks.
• Responded to a domestic call at 1100 16th St. N. at 3:02 a.m. Tuesday. A report involving a 29-year-old boyfriend and a 26-year-old girlfriend was sent to the New Ulm City Attorney’s Office for charge consideration.
Sleepy Eye Police
• Received a theft report from a vehicle at 626 1st Ave. N. at 5:19 a.m. Tuesday. Items were reportedly taken from the vehicle some time overnight. Additional details were not available.
• Were called to the City Building, 200 Main St. East at 3:43 p.m. Monday. A person raised his voice to a city employee. The person left on their own. There was no personal injury or damage done.
Minnesota State Patrol
• Responded to a two-vehicle crash with non-life threatening injuries on Highway 15 at E. 5th St. N. in Truman at 1:33 p.m. Tuesday. A 2014 Chrevrolet Cruz driven by a 17-year-old girl was struck by 2017 Ford Flex driven by Daniel Jay Espeland, 54, Truman, as the Cruz pulled out of the intersection. The Ford Flex was northbound on Highway 15 and the Cruz was westbound on 5th Street/CR 52. Espeland received treatment at Mayo Clinic Health System Fairmont.