• Responded to a one-vehicle crash with non-life threatening injuries at 12:03 p.m., Sunday, June 30. A 2000 Ford Ranger driven by Jordan K. Haberman, 23, Lakefield, was westbound on TH 60 when it went out of control, entered the north ditch and rolled multiple times. Haberman was transported to Madelia Hospital and transferred to Sanford Medical Center, Sioux Falls, S.D. He wore a seat belt. Alcohol was not involved. Madelia Fire and Police Departments and the Watonwan Sheriff’s Office assisted.
New Ulm Police
• Attempted to stop a 2008 Chevrolet Malibu driven by Patrick J. Moses Jr., 28, New Ulm near Broadway and 6th North Street at 12:09 a.m. Monday. The vehicle initially started to pull over, then accelerated, continuing north on Broadway, leading police in a vehicle pursuit. The vehicle left the road, went over the railroad tracks and came to a rest on its roof east of the tracks. Moses was treated and transported to New Ulm Medical Center for injuries he sustained in the crash. The case is under investigation. When complete, it will be forwarded for charge consideration.
• Spotted a 28-year-old New Ulm man with multiple probation violations and warrants at 823 Spring St. N. at 4:18 p.m. Sunday. A warrant was sought and received. Bail was set at $12,000 Monday for the man facing probation violations for domestic abuse and DWI and warrants for fleeing a peace officer in a motor vehicle and by fleeing by means other than a motor vehicle and speeding in Brown County. A hold was placed on him for a Renville County criminal damage to property warrant.
• Checked on a vehicle parked near Oday Avenue and 30th Street south of Brownton at 8:01 p.m. June 28. The vehicle was towed. The deputy cleared without a report.
• Assisted Brownton Police with a civil standby on 3rd Avenue South in Brownton at 7:34 p.m. June 29. Deputies cleared without reports.
• Responded to an ATV crash near Division Street and Pilot Avenue east of Brownton at 4:04 p.m. Sunday. The driver, a 13-year-old girl, was transported to the Glencoe Hospital. The Minnesota State Patrol, Brownton Fire Department and Allina Ambulance assisted.
• Responded to a disturbance on 120th Street north of Brownton. The situation was mediated. Brownton Police also responded. Deputies cleared with a report.
• Responded to a tree on fire on U.S. Highway 212, west of Brownton at 11:40 p.m. Sunday. Also responding were Brownton Police and Fire Departments and Xcel Energy. A deputy cleared without a report.