New Ulm Police
• Received a report of a man at the dog park who is subject of an Order For Protection (OFP) at 6:52 p.m. Sunday. A report was sent to the New Ulm City Attorney’s Office for review.
• Received a report at 7:57 p.m. Sunday of two juveniles with rocks in their hands near the bridge at 7th Street North and German Street North. No report was made.
Redwood County Sheriff’s Office
• Responded to a two-vehicle crash without injuries at 6:16 p.m. Friday. A GMC pickup driven by Roy Guggisberg, 73, Sanborn, was southbound on South Main Street in Sanborn, turned left onto East Winona Street and collided with a Harley-Davidson motorcycle driven by Joshua Van Loy, 32, Sanborn. The motorcycle was laid on its side. The truck was not damaged.
Sibley County Sheriff’s Office
• The Gemstone pit north of Henderson on CR 6 was broken into sometimes between June 8 and 10. An attempt was made to cut a live, 480 volt power line with a Sawzall was made. The incident is under investigation. If anyone has information, please call 507-237-4330.
McLeod County Sheriff’s Office
• Responded to a vehicle in the ditch without injuries at 9:23 p.m. Sunday near South Street and Mowbray Street in Stewart. A 2005 Lexus owned and driven by Mickael Standjord, 57, Stewart, was found. A deputy talked to Standjord who said the vehicle will be moved later. The deputy cleared without a report.