New Ulm Police
• Responded to an assist ambulance call for a party falling at 1910 N. Jefferson St. at 4:37 p.m. Monday. Since this type of call was reported from the same address before, a report was sent to Brown County Family Services.
Sleepy Eye Police
• Received a theft report at 8:17 a.m. Tuesday at 409 Main St. E. A caller reported a package to be received at that address was sent to another address. Police went to the address where the package was sent to but nobody was home. Estimated value of the package was $80.
• Received a criminal damage to property report at 7 North St. E. at 10:16 a.m. Tuesday. A caller reported three residence windows were hit by BB gun pellets. A damage estimate was not available.
• Responded to a one-vehicle crash with non-life threatening injuries at 2:03 p.m. Sunday on U.S. Highway 14 at Redwood County Road 7, North Hero Township, Redwood County. A 2033 Harley-Davidson motorcycle driven by Kimberly K. Parker, 52, Thief River Falls, was westbound on Highway 14 when the driver lost control and tipped over. She was transported to a Tracy hopsital. She did not wear a helmet and alcohol was not involved.
• Responded to a motorist assist at 10:05 p.m. Friday near Powers and Grove Streets in Stewart. Naomi E. Grant, 43, Lafayette, was arrested for probable cause DWI and transported to the McLeod County Jail in Glencoe.
• Responded to a domestic on CR 7, south of Stewart at 3:45 p.m. Sunday. The situation was mediated and deputies cleared without a report.
• Responded to a disturbance on TH 15 northwest of Brownton at 10:31 p.m. Sunday. The situation was mediated. A deputy cleared with no report.