• Received a two-vehicle crash report at 10 a.m. Monday at TH 111 at the Fort Road, Granby Township, Nicollet County. A 2016 Ford Edge driven by Teresa L. Daninger, 70, Elysian, was westbound on CR 5, stopped at a stop sign, then proceeded into the intersection, according to witnesses. The Ford was hit in the passenger side door by a 1974 Kenworth tractor driven by Ronald T. Dietz, 57, Gaylord. Daninger was transported to St. Mary’s Hospital, Rochester with non-life threatening injuries. Dietz had non-life threatening injuries but was not transported. The Nicollet County Sheriff’s Office, Nicollet Fire and Rescue, Alina Ambulance and Mayo One assisted on scene.
• Received a phone call at 12:07 a.m. Saturday, May 18 from a woman who said she was injured at the Kerfoot Canopy Tour business in Faxon Township, six miles north of Henderson. At the scene, deputies found an 21-year-old female from the Shakopee area who went onto the property after business hours and tried to use a zip line on her own. She was injured after she was unable to slow her speed on the zip line course and was unable to get down from a platform on her own.
Belle Plaine and Shakopee Fire Departments responded. A ladder/bucket truck was used to help the woman from the platform to the ground. She refused medical treatment for injuries. The incident remains under investigation.
• Responded to a domestic call on Hall Street in Stewart at 7:35 a.m. May 17. The situation was mediated. Deputies cleared with no reports.
• Assisted Hutchinson Police with a fight near Huron St. S.E. and 4th Ave. S.E. in Hutchinson at 9:58 p.m. May 17. A deputy cleared with no report.
• Assisted Hutchinson Police with a fight on Main Street in Hutchinson at 11:33 p.m. May 17. A deputy cleared with no report.
• Assisted the Sibley County Sheriff’s Office with a domestic in New Auburn at 2:46 p.m. May 18. Deputies cleared with reports.
• Assisted the Minnesota State Patrol with a semi rollover near U.S. Highway 212 and TH 15 southwest of Brownton at 4:20 p.m. Saturday. Deputies cleared without reports.
• Responded to a vehicle in the ditch near CR 7 and Yacht Avenue north of Stewart at 1:24 p.m. Sunday. A deputy cleared with no report.
• Received a criminal damage to property report at 509 Lincoln St. W. at 3:32 p.m. Saturday. A tree was reported missing bark and loose at the base. If it needs to be replaced, cost was estimated at $400.