New Ulm Police
• Received a theft report of $134 in cash taken from an unlocked vehicle parked sometime between 1 and 4:30 p.m. Saturday near German Heights Apartments, 421 15th St. S.
• Received a theft report of a child’s bicycle stolen from the St. Paul’s School parking lot at about 8 a.m. Saturday. The black BMX style bike had Hyper written on it in red letters and was valued at $150.
• Transported a 55-year-old New Ulm man from detox to the Brown County Jail on an arrest warrant at 7:27 a.m. Sunday.
• Received a one-vehicle crash report on TH 99, Oshawa Township, Nicollet County at 10:16 p.m. Saturday. A 2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee driven by Mark Spence, 62, St. Peter, was westbound on TH 99, went out of control, into a westbound ditch, and rolled. River’s Edge Emergency Medical Services transported Spence to St. Peter Hospital with non-life threatening injuries. The Nicollet County Sheriff’s Office assisted.
• Received a two-vehicle crash report on U.S. Highway 14 and Knox Avenue, two miles west of Sanborn, Charlestown Township, Redwood County at 10:46 a.m. Friday. A 2009 Dodge Caravan driven by Vincent D. Irlbeck, 49, Sanborn, was southbound on Knox Avenue, did not stop for a stop sign and hit a 2016 Dodge Caravan driven by Stacey A. Vold, 48, Lamberton. Irlbeck was transported to a Redwood Falls Hospital. Vold and a passenger, Vicki A. Janssen, 46, Revere, were transported to a Springfield hospital. All had non-life threatening injuries. Another passenger in the 2016 van, Bruce Olson, 64, Lamberton, was transported to North Memorial Medical Center with life-threatening injuries. The Redwood County Sheriff’s Office, Sanborn Medical/Fire and Lamberton Fire and Police Departments assisted.