New Ulm Police
• Arrested a 38-year-old New Ulm woman at 2201 N. Broadway at 4:33 p.m. Thursday on a charge of wrongfully obtaining assistance. She was taken to the Brown County Jail.
• Responded to a public assist call at the First United Methodist Church parking lot at 8:58 p.m. Thursday. A 78-year-old Courtland man, earlier reported missing, was found in a confused state. He was picked up by a family member.
• Received a call of possible drug activity on N. Jefferson St. at 12:50 p.m. Friday. No report was made.
• Received a two-vehicle crash report without injuries at North Garden Street and Highway 14 at 3:54 p.m. April 19. A 2017 Honda Pilot driven by Monica Hopp, 62, Courtland, was eastbound in the inside lane on Highway 14 when a 2012 Ford F350 driven by Arnold Schweiss, 98, New Ulm, made a right-hand turn off of North Garden Street and continued into the inside lane where the vehicles then collided. Damage was light to both vehicles.
Sleepy Eye Police
• A dog bite complaint was received on the 300 block of 2nd Ave. N.W. at 7:20 p.m. Thursday. A husky dog bit a juvenile, who received medical treatment at Sleepy Eye Medical Center. A report was sent to the Sleepy Eye City Attorney for charge consideration.