New Ulm Police
• Received a single-vehicle crash report without injuries at 12th North and Front Street at 12:36 p.m. Wednesday. A 2003 Peterbilt semi driven by William V. Hildebrand, 72, Atlantic, Ia., and 2006 flatbed trailer with six commercial air conditioning units of various sizes was eastbound on 12th North, approaching a low, overhanging, train trestle bridge posted at 12 feet maximum height. The semi passed under the bridge but air conditioning units estimated to be 12 feet, eight inches high, appeared to be demolished. Estimated loss was $24,500 plus more than $1,000 damage to the bridge.
• Received a two-vehicle crash report without injuries was reported at 5th North and Broadway at 5:57 a.m. April 14. A 2004 Chevy Silverado driven by Glenn Wenninger, 61, Lafayette, was northbound on Broadway when it collided with a 2007 Honda CRV driven by Joseph Lukong, 53, New Ulm, who was eastbound on 5th North, stopped for a stop sign, then proceeded and collided with the pickup. Damage was severe to both vehicles.
• Received a stolen vehicle report at 10:30 p.m. Wednesday from 426 1/2 N. Broadway. A cousin of the suspect said their vehicle, a 2005 Chevy Uplander, was stolen by their cousin. St. James Police reported getting in a pursuit with the suspect vehicle late Wednesday night and asked New Ulm Police to arrest the suspect, a 31-year-old New Ulm man.
• The Brown County License Bureau reported at 3:31p.m. Wednesday that a 55-year-old woman made non-terroristic threats at the office on Tuesday. The woman fled the office. A report including an attempt to locate request was sent to the Comfrey Police Department.
• Assisted the Minnesota State Patrol with a bus and turkey crash near TH 15 and 90th St., northwest of Brownton at 4:38 p.m. Wednesday. No report was filed by the deputy.