New Ulm Police
• Arrested a 26-year-old Lafayette man on a probation violation at 7:58 p.m. Friday and transported him to the Brown County Jail.
• Received a drunk/intoxicated person call behind the New Ulm Public Library at 10:05 p.m. Friday. A 60-year-old man was interviewed but not arrested.
• Received a disturbance call at 11:16 p.m. Friday at Mowan’s Bar, 22 N. Minnesota St. A 31-year-old Fairmont man was arrested for intoxication and transported to the Brown County Evaluation Center, detox division. He was removed from the B&L Bar in downtown New Ulm earlier in the evening
• Received a fight call a 12:40 a.m. Saturday at Rodney’s Tavern, 6 Minnesota St. S. A 29-year-old Courtland man was interviewed but not arrested. Charges are pending investigation.
• Received a domestic assault call involving a 23-year-old New Ulm woman at Microtel Inn & Suites 424 20th St. S. A 23-year-old Gibbon man was arrested and transported to the Brown County Jail.
• Received a theft report of fraudulent bank card charges at 1:22 p.m. Saturday. Charges of $300 and $200.81 were reported in Maplewood. New Ulm and Maplewood Police are investigating the report.
Sleepy Eye Police
• Received a possible drunk driving report near State Highway 4 and 320th Street, Home Township, at 11:22 p.m. Friday. Police stopped a suspect vehicle at Freedom Valu Center, 400 W. Main St. A 34-year-old Mountain Lake man was arrested and transported to the Brown County Jail. There was no damage or injuries.
• Responded to a one-vehicle hit and run crash at Walnut Street S.E. and 2nd Avenue S.e. at 10:19 a.m. Saturday. A traditional light pole was knocked to the ground. Sleepy Eye Public Utilities were called to pick up the pieces.