New Ulm Police
• A fight broke out between two girls at the high school Thursday at 4 p.m. No serious injuries were reported.
• The theft of a Radio Flyer Wagon was reported on the 100 block of Washington St. S. Thursday at 4:23 p.m. The wagon was later returned, no charges were filed.
• Police received a report of a violation of a harrassment restraining order Thursday at 4:36 p.m. It was regarding text messages sent to the victim, on the 500 block of 3rd South Street, who filed the HRO. The report was sent to the sender’s probation officer.
• A fight at the Nova House Wedneday at 5:34 p.m. resulted in one participant in jail. No serious injuries, but the two-man fight resulted in damage to a clock, a hole through some drywall and a damaged door. The damages were valued at $225 in all.
• A juvenile female was reported missing from Connections on Liberty St. Thursday at 9:16 p.m. She has not returned as of Friday afternoon.
• Cashwise reported a theft at 11:20 a.m. Friday after reviewing surveillance footage. The tape revealed a man had stolen $58.22 worth of goods on Jan. 31. The investigation was sent to the city attorney to consider charges.
• Police documented bruises on the arms of a boy after he returned from River Bend Education District. No investigation was requested by the mother.