Local Outlook

Cloudy today through mid morning, then gradual clearing and cold, with a high near 5. Wind chill values as low as -26. West northwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Mostly clear at night, with a low around -3. Wind chill values as low as -19. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

Monday…A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 18. Wind chill values as low as -12. South wind around 5 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon. Partly cloudy at night, with a low around -5. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

Tuesday…Mostly sunny, with a high near 10. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon. Mostly cloudy at night, with a low around -3. South southwest wind around 5 mph.

Wednesday…A 20 percent chance of snow after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 17. South southwest wind around 5 mph. Mostly cloudy at night, with a low around 2. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming west northwest after midnight.

Thursday…A 30 percent chance of snow after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 20. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon. Snow likely at night. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 4. North northeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

Friday…A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 12. North wind 10 to 15 mph. Partly cloudy at night, with a low around -5. Northwest wind around 10 mph.

0 0items

Your shopping cart is empty.

Items/Products added to Cart will show here.