Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Contact Us | All Access E-Edition | Home RSS
 
 
 

Arnie, Velma Schweiss in satisfactory condition

January 31, 2014
The Journal
NEW ULM, Minn. (AP)  Two of the three people who were sickened by carbon monoxide at their New Ulm home remain hospitalized. Authorities say the incident serves as a reminder to check your home’s outdoor furnace vents to make sure they’re clear of snow. Ninety-three-year-old Arnold Schweiss and his 90-year-old wife, Velma, are in satisfactory condition at Hennepin County Medical Center. Their son was treated and released. Police say snowdrifts around the home’s exhaust and intake vents caused carbon monoxide to build up in their house and sickened the three.    Information from: KEYC-TV, http://www.keyc.tv Copyright 2014 The Associated Press.
 
 

 

I am looking for:
in:
News, Blogs & Events Web