SPRINGFIELD - The Brown County Sherffi's Office has identified the two men found dead in a rural Springfield home on Friday.
The two, believed to be victims of carbon monoxide poisoning, are Nathan Scott Potter, 30, and Adam Lloyd Jensen, 23. Both resided at the farm house.
The two were found about 1:40 p.m. at the farm home, which is owned by Dennis Potter, Nathan's father, who called 9-1-1 when he discovered the bodies. The deaths appear to have been caused by carbon monoxide poisoning, though the Brown County Sheriff's Office is awaiting autopsy results.
Dennis Potter is the Brown County 5th District Commissioner.
Obituary information for the two will be published Sunday in The Journal.