(October 14, 2012)
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
WHEREAS, Brad Finstad has filed an application with the City of New Ulm for a Conditional Use Permit to operate an agricultural laboratory and testing facility on property zoned I-1 (Planned Industrial District) and legally described as Lot 1, Block 3, Airport Industrial Park (Street Address: 6 Somsen Street).
WHEREAS, Tim Knaak, President of Lewis and Knaak Properties, LLC, has filed a petition with the City of New Ulm requesting the following approvals for the property legally described as Lots 6-10, Block 85 North of Center Street:
1. That the Comprehensive Plan for the City of New Ulm be amended to permit (B) business land uses in place of (I) industrial land uses for said property; and
2.That said property be rezoned from I-1 (Planned Industrial District) to B-2 (Service Business District)
WHEREAS, the City Code requires that these matters be considered by the New Ulm Planning Commission.
NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED, pursuant to the City Code, the New Ulm Planning Commission will meet at 4:30 P.M. on Thursday, October 25, 2012 in the City Hall Council Chambers, 100 North Broadway, New Ulm, Minnesota to consider these matters. The public and all interested parties are hereby notified of said hearing.
(October 13, 14, 2012)
OFFICE OF THE MINNESOTA SECRETARY OF STATE
Assumed Name/Certificate of Assumed Name
Minnesota Statutes, Chapter 333
The filing of an assumed name does not provide a user with exclusive rights to that name. The filing is required for consumer protection in order to enable consumers to be able to identify the true owner of a business.
1. List the exact assumed name under which the business is or will be conducted: Nosbush Glass Company.
2. Principal Place of Business: 917 First St. South, New Ulm, MN 56073
3. List the name and complete street address of all persons conduction business under the above Assumed Name, OR if an entity, provide the legal corporate, LLC, or Limited partnership name and registered office address:
Nozco, Inc. 917 First St. South, New Ulm, MN 56073
4. I, the undersigned, certify that I am signing this document as the person whose signature is required, or as agent of the person(s) whose signature would be required who has authorized me to sign this document on his/her behalf, or in both capacities. I further certify that I have completed all required fields, and that the information in this document is true and correct and in compliance with the applicable chapter of Minnesota Statutes. I understand that by signing this document I am subject to the penalties of perjury as set forth in Section 609.48 as if I had signed this document under oath.
Date: September 20, 2012
John Nosbush, president
Email Address for Official Notices
Enter an email address to which the Secretary of State can forward official notices required by law and other notices:
Check here to have your email address excluded from requests for bulk data, to the extent allowed by Minnesota law.