Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Public Records | Contact Us | All Access E-Edition | Home RSS

Around the County

Farm storage of bulk liquid/dry fertilizer

May 1, 2009
From Wayne Schoper — Brown/Nicollet Extension Educator

The Minnesota Department of Agriculture (MDA) reminds ag chemical dealers, farmers and other ag commodity producers that safe on-farm storage of bulk liquid and dry fertilizer requires protective safeguards and may require a permit from MDA. Greg Harding is an inspection and permitting consultant with MDA. He has the following comments regarding the safe farm storage of fertilizer.



I am looking for:
News, Blogs & Events Web