New Ulm Police
• Responded to a hit and run crash without injuries at 9:52 p.m. Wednesday at the Vogel Field-house parking lot, 122 S. Garden St. A parked 2016 GMC Arcadia was hit by a white van with a hitch when it backed into the GMC. Damage was minor to the GMC and unknown to the suspect vehicle.
• Responded to a two-vehicle crash without injuries at 12:55 p.m. Wednesday at 20th South Street and Broadway. A 2017 Dodge Durango driven by Kristen C. Anderson, 56, Lake Crystal, was westbound on 20th Street South, appeared to have a green light when it interested the Broadway intersection and collided with a 2011 Nissan Murano driven by Kelly B. Gandy, 23, New Ulm. Damage was moderate to the right front of the Dodge and right front of the Nissan.
• Responded to a call about a 17-year-old male student vaping at Riverbend Alternative School, 1315 S. Broadway at 9:28 a.m. Wednesday. A report will be sent to the Brown County Attorney’s Office for charge consideration.
• Responded to a call from New Ulm Middle School, 414 Payne St. S. at 11:31 a.m. Wednesday. Two boys, ages 12 and 13 were involved in a fight on March 6. A report will be forwarded to Brown County Human Services for information purposes.
• Responded to New Ulm High School at 2:18 p.m. Wednesday where a 17-year-old female student was cited for possession of a marijuana pipe. Police mailed a drug paraphernalia citation to the student.
• Responded to a one-vehicle rollover report at 6:25 p.m. Wednesday on 256th Street, near 511th Avenue, about five miles northwest of Gaylord. A 2008 Pontiac G6 driven by Cody Trullinger, 33, Brownton, was westbound on 256th Street when the car hydroplaned, went out of control, into a ditch and rolled. Trullinger wore a seat belt and was not injured. Vehicle damage was moderate.
• Responded to a medical on 85th Street, northeast of Stewart at 12:36 p.m. Wednesday. One person was transported to a Glencoe hospital. Stewart and Buffalo Lake Fire Departments and Buffalo Lake Ambulance assisted.
• Responded to a medical on Bowman Street in Stewart at 11:40 p.m. Wednesday. A person was transported to Hutchinson Hospital. Allina and Buffalo Lake Ambulance and the Stewart Fire Department assisted.