New Ulm Police
• Responded to New Ulm High School at 11:08 a.m. Monday for a report of a 16-year-old female student tobacco product possession. A report was sent to the Brown County Attorney’s Office for charge consideration.
• Responded to 1623 Valley St. S. for an assault report. A 27-year-old New Ulm woman was arrested for assault and transported to the Brown County Jail. A report was sent to the New Ulm City Attorney’s Office for charge consideration.
• Received a one-vehicle crash report on State Highway 68 at 494th Lane, Cambria Township, Blue Earth County at 10:48 p.m. Sunday. A 1999 Olds Cutlass driven by Madison R.Denn, 19, Marshall, was westbound on Highway 68 when she hit a snow drift and went into the ditch, rolling the vehicle. Denn was transported to Mayo Clinic Health System Mankato by ground ambulance with believed non-life-threatening injuries. She wore a seat belt. Courtland Fire, Lake Crystal Police and Ambulance assisted.
• Responded with the Minnesota State Patrol to a vehicle in the ditch near State Highway 15 and 30th Street, southwest of Brownton at 12:14 a.m. Friday. The vehicle was removed from the ditch.
• Responded to a vehicle in the ditch near 110th Street and Imperial Avenue east of Glencoe at 9:26 a.m. Friday. Another driver pulled the vehicle out.
• Responded to a lean-to structure fire on Leaf Avenue east of Brownton at 9:09 p.m. Saturday. All cattle were moved to a safe location. The Minnesota State Patrol, Allina Ambulance, New Auburn and Brownton Fire Departments assisted.
• Responded to a vehicle that left State Highway 22 five and one-half miles south of Gaylord at 12:49 a.m. Saturday. A 2012 Ford Fusion driven by Hamadi Mursal, 49, St. Peter, was southbound in poor road conditions when he tried to pass another vehicle, lost control and entered the west ditch. Mursal and three passengers were not injured. The car had substantial front end damage.