New Ulm Police
• Received an attempt to locate call at 4:26 p.m., Monday. A 15-year-old Redwood County girl was found on the 500 block of North Front Street and later released. Further information was not available.
Sleepy Eye Police
• Stopped a driver at 1000 3rd Ave. N.W. (North TH 4 for a minor traffic violation at 3:01 a.m. Tuesday. A 20-year-old St. James man was arrested for DWI and transported to the Brown County Jail.
• Responded to a two-vehicle crash on TH 15, near the intersection of 276th Street, one mile north of Winthrop at 8:45 a.m. Saturday, Dec. 22. A 2005 GMC Yukon driven by Louls J. Bedard, 35, Hutchinson, hit the back of a 2010 Chevrolet 1500 driven by Steven S. Kodada, 70, New Ulm. The GMC left the road and rolled. Occupants including Louis, Angela Nicole Pfeiffer Bedard, 34, and two and five-year-old children were transported by Winthrop Ambulance to a nearby hospital for minor injuries. Nobody was injured in the Chevy 1500. Poor road conditions were believed to have caused the crash. The State Patrol is investigating. The State Patrol assisted.
• Responded to a one-vehicle crash at 9:17 p.m. Dec. 21 on CR 8 at the intersection of 431st Avenue, about 10 miles west of Le Sueur. James R. Marti, 79, Sleepy Eye, was westbound in a 2018 Buick Enclave on CR 8 when he fell asleep approaching a curve and came to a stop on 330th Street. He was not injured. Vehicle damage was moderate. Le Sueur Ambulance assisted.
• Responded to a single-vehicle rollover near the intersection of 401st Avenue and 280th Street, rural Arlington at 8:01 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 20. Luke L. Rohde, 18, Green Isle, was driving a 2005 Chevy Cavalier south on 401st Avenue, lost control and rolled in the ditch. He was evaluated by Arlington Ambulance and cleared from the scene. Rohde wore a seat belt.