New Ulm Police
• Received a three-vehicle crash report without injuries at 4:41 p.m. at 1117 S. Minnesota St. Aug. 16. A 2015 GMC Sierra driven by Justin R. Bertrand, 28, Sleepy Eye was northbound on Minnesota Street, from 12th South and collided with a parked 2005 Dodge Magnum, pushing it into a parked 1998 Chevrolet Malibu. The GMC had minor front end damage. The dodge had moderate rear driver’s side damage. The Malibu was not damaged.
• Received a theft report at 1513 N. Payne St. A BMX-style bicycle valued at $200 was reported stolen.
• Assisting the Brown County Probation Department with Project Nighthawk checks, a 37-year-old New Ulm man was arrested and taken to jail due to a probation violation.
• Received a burglary report at 10:48 a.m., Aug. 17 of tools missing at 323 Minnesota St. S. It is unknown just when the tools were taken. A damage estimate was not available.
Sleepy Eye Police
• Received a two-vehicle crash report without injuries at 7:26 a.m. Aug. 17 on Main Street East and 6th Avenue Northeast. A 2013 Ford combine pulling a bean head collided with a parked 2008 Ford F150. There was minor damage to a mirror, hood and fender of the parked truck. No damage to the bean head.