New Ulm Police
• Responded to a single-vehicle crash at 1st North and Washington Street at 5:22 p.m. July 11. A 2009 Yamaha moped driven by Pamela J. Konz, 56, New Ulm, was westbound, avoided a pot hole, then hit another and went airborne, falling off the moped. She had minor injuries. Moped damage was minor.
• Received a theft report of a cellphone at Walmart Supercenter, 1720 Westridge Road at 7:02 p.m., July 11. A man is seen taking the phone on a store video camera. Police are investigating the incident.
• Assisted the Nicollet County Sheriff’s Office with an online theft with unauthorized use of a credit card with Domino’s Pizza, 315 N. Minnesota St. A dollar amount was not available.
• Received a theft report at Cashwise Foods, 1220 Westridge Road at 8:29 a.m. July 12. Store employees saw a customer push a car with $19.68 worth of merchandise out of the store. A report was sent to the New Ulm City Attorney’s Office for charge consideration.
Sleepy Eye Police
• Arrested and transported a Sleepy Eye man to detox in New Ulm for DWI after suspicious activity was reported at Pine Street N.E. and 2nd Avenue N.E. at 12:07 a.m. July 12. The man was found parked against another vehicle. Nobody was injured and no damage was reported.