• Received a two-vehicle crash report with non-life-threatening injuries at State Highway 7 in Winsted Township, McLeod County at 7:34 p.m. Dec. 15. A 2012 Volkswagen Passat driven by Trinity K. Lawrence, 22, Carver, was southbound on Babcock Avenue when it entered an intersection and collided with a 2016 Kia Soul driven by Philip G. Graves, 73, Hutchinson, who was westbound on Highway 7. Graves was transported to Hutchinson Health Care with non-life-threatening injuries. Both drivers and a passenger in the Kia, Pamela R. Graves, 73, Hutchinson, all wore seat belts. Airbags deployed in both vehicles. Alcohol was not involved. Ridgeview Ambulance, Lester Prairie Police and Fire Departments and the McLeod County Sheriff’s Dept. assisted.
• Received a two-vehicle crash report with non-life-threatening injuries west on U.S. Highway 212 west of Glencoe at 8:30 a.m. Dec. 18. A 2005 Nissan Altima driven by Brooke C. Halonen, 20, Cokato, was southbound on Minnesota Highway 22 when it collided with a 2012 Freightliner straight truck driven by Ibrahim S. Hassan, 21, Minneapolis, who was eastbound on Highway 212. Halonen was transported to Glencoe Regional Hospital. Hassan was not transported to a medical facility. Both drivers wore seat belts. Allina Ambulance, the Glencoe Fire Department and the Minnesota Department of Transportation assisted at the scene.
New Ulm Police
• Received a two-vehicle crash report without injuries at 3rd North and Garden Street at 9:49 a.m. Dec. 18. A 1997 Ford driven by Roxane Miller, 37, New Ulm, was northbound on Garden Street when it collided with a 2012 Buick driven by Calus Sieh, 87, New Ulm, who was traveling westbound on 3rd North, trying to turn right onto Garden St. Damage was moderate to the front end of both vehicles. Both drivers wore seat belts.
• Responded to a possible burglary on the 1000 block of North Renville Street on the evening of Dec. 16. A woman in her mid 20s to 30s was found in the house by the owner. The suspect, bleeding in the face, fled on foot southbound on Renville Street after being confronted by the owner. Anyone with information on the incident is asked to call police at 507-647-5500. Police reminded the public to lock their home and vehicle at all times.
Sibley County Sheriff
• Responded to a one-vehicle crash on CR 8, about 8 miles southeast of Gaylord at 7:52 p.m. Dec. 14. Jerry L. Johnson, 75, Gaylord, was driving a 2001 Chevrolet Silverado that was demolished. Arlington Fire and Ambulance, Le Sueur Fire and Ambulance and Mayo One assisted at the scene.
• Responded to a one-vehicle crash on CR 8, about 6 miles west of Le Sueur at 7:47 a.m. Dec. 15. Morgan E. Huss, 23, Jordan, was driving a 2007 Ford Fusion westbound on CR 8, lost control on ice, entered the north ditch and hit a sign. She was not injured. Vehicle damage was moderate.