Sibley County Sheriff
• Received a two-vehicle crash report at on State Highway 19, about 5 miles west of Henderson at 3:55 p.m. Friday. A 2000 Honda Accord driven by Whitney G. Krueger, 36, Shakopee, rear-ended a 2000 Nissan Maxima driven by Susan K. Fuchs, Eagan. Damage was moderate to the Honda and minor to the Nissan. Krueger reported no injuries. Fuchs reported minor injuries but declined medical attention.
• Received a two-vehicle crash report on County Road 17, just south of Arlington at 1:44 p.m., Saturday. A 2003 Audi Quattro driven by Jose M. I. Zavala, 19, Mankato, crossed the centerline and hit a 2001 Ford pickup driven by Isabelle R. Hittle, 16, Lester Prairie. Neither driver reported injuries. Damage was moderate to both vehicles. Arlington Fire and Ambulance assisted at the scene.
• Received a one-vehicle crash report on 310th Street, about 2 miles south of Winthrop at 2:09 p.m. Friday. A 1997 Chevrolet Cavalier driven by McKenzie M. Dyre, 22, Gibbon, hit an electrical pole guide wire. Dyre and a passenger, Brandon J. Klouda, 19, Winthrop, each had minor injuries. Vehicle damage was moderate.
• Received a motor vehicle theft report at 9:44 a.m. Saturday. Lori R. Dressen, 41, Arlington, said her 2002 Dodge Ram truck was stolen while it was unlocked and keys were on the seat. The truck was parked on 3rd Avenue just south of East Adams Street. The truck has rust around the rear wheel wells and a pink, camouflage horse sticker in the rear window. It had Minnesota license plate 716EZD. Call the sheriff’s office at 507-237-4330 if you have any information about the theft.
• Received a one-vehicle crash report on U.S. Highway 169 in Oshawa Township, Nicollet County at 7:02 a.m. Monday. A Ford Taurus driven by Keri A. Ruzin, 37, St. Paul, was northbound on Highway 169, left the road, entered the northbound ditch and hit trees. Ruzin wore a seat belt. She was transported to Mayo Clinic Health Systems Hospital, Mankato, with non-life-threatening injuries. The Nicollet County Sheriff’s Office, St. Peter Police and Fire and Allina Health Ambulance assisted.