Business & Professional
A Cricket Wireless Store opens in New Ulm
NEW ULM — A new Cricket store has opened in New Ulm. The store is at 1702 Westridge Road, Suite 4 (near Walmart).
Cricket Wireless brings customers:
• Simple, transparent plans, starting at $30/month;
• No annual contract;
• Rate plan pricing that includes monthly taxes;
• Unlimited talk and text nationwide with all plans;
• The power of a nationwide 4G LTE network that covers 319* million people; and
• A great selection of smartphones from Samsung, LG, Alcatel, ZTE and others.
“At Cricket, our goal is to give customers something to smile about,” said Lisa Furey, market director for Cricket Wireless. “That’s why we deliver a simple, smart wireless experience that people deserve.”
Store hours are 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday – Friday; 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Saturday; and noon to 6 p.m. Sunday.
Cricket is a subsidiary of AT&T Inc. Coverage is not available everywhere.
Rustman gets life, health
NEW ULM — Nicole Rustman, a full time agent and customer service representative with Citizens Agency, recently passed the test for her life and health insurance license. Rustman has been with Citizens Agency since September 2014. She has been licensed in property and casualty for the past four years.
Rustman attended Minnesota State University Mankato, graduating in 2008 with a degree in Speech Communication and Marketing.