Panel OKs applications
NEW ULM — The Brown County Planning Commission approved recommendations for three conditional use permits (CUP), four final plat applications and a preliminary plat application, Tuesday.
Recommended applications to be considered by the Brown County Board of Commissioners at 10 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 19, include:
• APP-C-0070 filed by Patrick Krzmarzick, Section 12, Home Township to allow up to a maximum of 990 AU (3,300 head) in a finishing swine operation from the previously permitted 90 AU (300 head) of finishing swine all in the A-1 Agricultural Protection Zoning District.
• APP-C-0071 filed by David Schumacher, Section 30, Leavenworth Township to allow up to 550 AU (550 head) in a beef cattle finishing operation from the previously permitted 300 AU (300 head) of beef cattle, all in the A-1 District.
• APP-C-0072 filed by Eric Johnson, Section 32, Milford Township, to allow use of a used vehicle dealership for up to five vehicles, all in the A-1 District.
• APP-P-0034 filed by Michael Carpenter, Eden Ridge Subdivision, Lot 1 5.47 acres, Lot 2 34.27 acres) Section 4, Eden Township. The first parcel is an existing platted lot being expanded to allow current structures to meet required setbacks. The second lot is gaining access to the township road. The remaining is wooded land.
• APP-P-0035 filed by Troy Windschitl, Windschitl 2nd Subdivision, 5.64 acres, Section 25, Burnstown Township. Parcel being platted is an existing building site being split off from tilled ground.
• APP-P-0036 filed by Darlene Hansen on property owned by Odin Hansen, known as D. Hansen Subdivision, 2.50 acres, Section 9, Prairieville Township. Parcel being platted is land being split off from tillable land.
• APP-P-0037 filed by Jeanie Munsterman, on property owned by Ardelton Olson, Ardelton Olson Subdivision, 8.45 acres, Section 20, Albin Township. Parcel being platted is an existing building site being split off from tilled ground.
• APP-P-0037 filed by Mary Runge, on property owned by Glenn W. Runge Trust and Thomas Blackstad, known as Black Run Farm Site Subdivision (5.95 acres), Section 22, Albin Township. Parcel being platted is an existing building site being split off from tilled ground.