Public Notices, Dec. 29, 2018
(December 29, 2018)
School Board Proceedings
Independent School District No. 88
New Ulm, Minnesota
The school board of Independent School District 88 met in regular session on November 29, 2018 in the District Boardroom. Members present: Waloch, Winter, Dewanz, Gag, Ringhofer, Schiro, Sunderman. Meeting called to order by Chair Winter.
1. Sunderman/Dewanz approval of agenda with supplement.(7-0)
2. Schiro/Waloch approval of minutes. (7-0)
3. Dewanz/Schiro approval of consent agenda. (7-0)
4.Reports: Superintendent’s, Transportation, Activities, Policy, Community, Staff Development, DCAC, Finance, and River Bend Education District, and Announcements.
5. Presentation of the FY18 Audit.
6. Sunderman/Dewanz acceptance/approval of FY18 Audit. (7-0)
7. Dewanz/Waloch approval of Student Transportation Agreement. (7-0)
8. Waloch/Dewanz approval of the World’s Best Work Force Plan. (7-0)
9. Schiro/Sunderman approval of bills for audit, acceptance of budget report. (7-0)
10. September cash balance report was accepted and filed for audit.
11. Investment updates were distributed.
12. Policies: Reviewed Policies, No Recommended Changes: #303, #304, #501, #502, #514, #521, #723, #801, #802, #804, #906; First Reading of Policy: #611.
13. Waloch/Dewanz deletion of policy #634. (7-0)
14. A second policy reading was held for #704, #705, and #901.
15. Sunderman/Waloch adoption of revised policies: #704, #705, and #901. (7-0)
16. Dewanz/ Sunderman approval of Community Services Funding. (7-0)
17. Ringhofer/Waloch acceptance of donations. (7-0)
18. Dewanz/Schiro approval of 2019-2022 Superintendent’s Contract. (7-0)
19. Dewanz/Schiro adjournment at 7:20 p.m. (7-0)
Complete minutes and documents are available for review in the superintendent’s office, District Offices, 414 S Payne Street, New Ulm, Minnesota. A digital recording of board proceedings is available by contacting the superintendent’s office.
Independent School District #88
New Ulm, Minnesota
By: Steve Gag, Clerk
(December 22, 29, 2018)
STATE OF MINNESOTA COUNTY OF BROWN
FIFTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT DISTRICT COURT PROBATE DIVISION
Court File No. 08-PR-18-1223
Estate of: Julie M. Prahl, Decedent
NOTICE OF INFORMAL PROBATE OF WILL AND APPOINTMENT OF PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVE AND NOTICE TO CREDITORS
Notice is given that an application for informal probate of the Decedent’s Will, dated March 16, 2016 has been filed with the Registrar. The application has been granted.
Notice is also given that the Registrar has informally appointed Neal Prahl, whose address is 1065 Patterson Circle, Shakopee, MN 55379, as personal representative of the Estate of the Decedent. Any heir, devisee or other interested person may be entitled to appointment as personal representative or may object to the appointment of the personal representative. Unless objections are filed with the Court (pursuant to Minnesota Statutes section 524.3-607) and the Court otherwise orders, the personal representative has full power to administer the Estate, including, after 30 days from the date of issuance of letters, the power to sell, encumber, lease or distribute real estate.
Any objections to the probate of the Will or appointment of the Personal Representative must be filed with this Court and will be heard by the Court after the filing of an appropriate petition and proper notice of hearing.
Notice is also given that (subject to Minnesota Statutes section 524.3-801) all creditors having claims against the Estate are required to present the claims to the personal representative or to the Court Administrator within four months after the date of this Notice or the claims will be barred.
A charitable beneficiary may request notice of the probate proceedings be given to the Attorney General pursuant to Minnesota Statutes section 501B.41, subdivision 5.
Carol M. Weikle
Attorney for Personal Representative
Barbara J. Weckman Brekke
Brekke, Clyborne and Ribich, LLC
287 Marschall Road
Shakopee, MN 55379
Attorney License No: 0349434