Public Notices, August 5, 2018
(August 4, 5, 2018)
OFFICE OF THE MINNESOTA SECRETARY OF STATE
Assumed Name / Amendment to Assumed Name
Minnesota Statutes, Chapter 333
The filing of an assumed name does not provide a user with exclusive rights to that name. The filing is required for consumer protection in order to enable consumers to be able to identify the true owner of a business.
1. List the exact assumed name under which the business is or will be conducted: Buff Kings Auto Detail Shop
2. Principal Place of Business: 1422 1/2 N. BroadwayNew Ulm MN 56073
3. List a Mailing Address if you cannot receive mail at the principal place of business address:
1422 1/2 N. Broadway New Ulm MN 56073
4. List the name and complete street address of all persons conducting business under the above Assumed Name, OR if an entity, provide the legal corporate, LLC, or Limited Partnership name and registered office address:
1518 German Street South
New Ulm Mn 56073
5. This certificate is an amendment of Certificate of Assumed Name File Number: 678548600021 Originally filed on: 6/28/2013
Under the name (list the previous business name only if you are amending the business name on Line 1):
6. I, the undersigned, certify that I am signing this document as the person whose signature is required, or as agent of the person(s) whose signature would be required who has authorized me to sign this document on his/her behalf, or in both capacities. I further certify that I have completed all required fields, and that the information in this document is true and correct and in compliance with the applicable chapter of Minnesota Statutes. I understand that by signing this document I am subject to the penalties of perjury as set forth in Section 609.48 as if I had signed this document under oath.
A signature of one nameholder listed or an Authorized Agent is required.
Cody Thompson Owner
Print Name and Title
Enter an email address to which the Secretary of State can forward official notices required by law and other notices:
List a name and daytime phone number of a person who can be contacted about this form:
Does this entity own, lease, or have any financial interest in agricultural land or land capable of being farmed?
State of Minnesota
Office of the Secretary of State Filed 07/03/2018 Steve Simon
Secretary of State
(July 29, Aug. 5 2018)
COUNTY OF BROWN
FIFTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT
Court File No.: 08-PR-18-670
In Re: Estate of Debra Phyllis Wieland,
NOTICE OF INFORMAL APPOINTMENT OF PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVE AND NOTICE TO CREDITORS
Notice is given that an Application for Informal Appointment of Personal Representative was filed with the Registrar. The Registrar accepted the application and appointed Charles Lee Wieland, whose address is 2204 Butternut St., New Ulm, Minnesota, to serve as the personal representative of the decedent’s estate.
Any heir or other interested person may be entitled to appointment as personal representative or may object to the appointment of the personal representative. Any objection to the appointment of the personal representative must be filed with the Court, and any properly filed objection will be heard by the Court after notice is provided to interested persons of the date of hearing on the objection.
Unless objections are filed, and unless the Court orders otherwise, the personal representative has the full power to administer the estate, including, after thirty (30) days from the issuance of letters of general administration, the power to sell, encumber, lease, or distribute any interest in real estate owned by the decedent.
Notice is further given that, subject to Minn. Stat. 524.3-801, all creditors having claims against the decedent’s estate are required to present the claims to the personal representative or to the Court within four (4) months after the date of this notice or the claims will be barred.
Dated: July 25, 2018
Carol M Weilke
Mary Kay Mages (MN# 0339313)
219 N Broadway, Suite C, PO Box 428 New Ulm Minnesota 56073-0428
Telephone: (507) 233-3900 Facsimile: (507) 354-7297
ATTORNEY FOR PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVE