Public Notices, July 6, 2018
(July 5, 6, 2018)
OFFICE OF THE MINNESOTA SECRETARY OF STATE
Assumed Name / Amendment to Assumed Name
Minnesota Statutes, Chapter 333
The filing of an assumed name does not provided a user with exclusive rights to that name. The filing is required for consumer protection in order to enable consumers to be able to identify the true owner of a business.
1. List the exact assumed name under which the business is or will be conducted: (Required)
2. Principal Place of Business: (Required)
222 South Jefferson New Ulm MN 56073
3. List a Mailing Address if you cannot receive mail at the principal place of business address:
If you’re moving the Mailing Address, you must list “NONE”.
4. List the name and complete street address of all persons conducting business under the above Assumed Name. OR if an entity, provide the legal corporate, LLC, or Limited Partnership name and registered office address: (Required)
Attach additional sheet(s) if necessary. (A PO Box by itself is not acceptable)
Benevolent Records, LLC 222 South Jefferson New Ulm MN 56073
5. This certificate is an amendment of Certificate of Assumed Name File Number: 1020054000022
Originally filed on: 06/07/2018
Under the name (list the previous business name only if you are amending the business name on Line 1):
6. I, the undersigned, certify that I am signing this document as the person whose signature is required, or as agent of the person(s) whose signture would be required who has authorized me to sign this document on his/her behalf, or in both capacities. If further certify that I have completed all required fields, and that the information in this document is true and correct and in compliance with the applicable chapter of Minnesota Statutes. I understand that by signing this document I am subject to the penalties of perjury as set foreth in Section 609.48 as if I had signed this document under oath.
June 11, 2018
A signature of one namehoilder listed or an Authorized Agent (The signing party must indicate on the document that they are acting as the agent of the person(s) whose signature would be required and that they have been authorized to sign on behalf of that person(s) is required.
Kristin Gunsolus, agent
Print Name and Title
Email Address for Official Notices
Enter an email address to which the Secretary of State can forward official notices required by law and other notices:
Check here to have your email address excluded from requests for bulk data, to the extent allowed by Minnesota law.
List a name and daytime phone number of a person who can be contacted about this form:
Entities that own, lease, or have any financial interest in agricultural land or land capable of being farmed must register with the MN Dept. of Agriculture’s Corporate Farm Program.