Public Notices, Jan. 14, 2018
(December 24, 31, 2017, January 7, 14 2018)
NOTICE TO CREDITORS OF INTENT TO DISSOLVE
SHELTER PRODUCTS, INC.
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
This is your notice pursuant to Minnesota Statutes Section 302A.727 that Shelter Products, Inc., a Minnesota corporation (the “Corporation”), intends to enter dissolution proceedings, and has filed a Notice of Intent to Dissolve with the Minnesota Secretary of State as of December 13, 2017.
1. The name of the Corporation is Shelter Products, Inc.
2. The Shareholders, by duly adopted resolution pursuant to Minnesota Statutes Section 302A.721 have adopted resolutions providing for the dissolution of the Corporation.
3. Creditors and Claimants will have ninety (90) days from the date of first publication to submit written claims to Shelter Products, Inc., 1011 Lambrecht Lane, New Ulm, MN 56073.
Shelter Products, Inc.
By: /s/ Duane Lambrecht
(January 14, 2018)
WHEREAS, Timothy Rahe, a partner in Prairie Land Development, LLP has filed an application with the City of New Ulm requesting variances for the proposed plat of Fairhills Sixth Addition. The requested variances involve the following:
1. The lot depth of Lot 18, Block 2 (125′ required/107.81′ provided); and
2. The sideyard setback between Lot 1 and Lot 2, and Lot 3 and Lot 4, Block 3 (10′ setback required/0′ provided).
Fairhills Sixth Addition is generally located south of U.S. Highway 14 and west of Turner Road.
WHEREAS, Timothy Rahe, a partner in Prairie Land Development, LLP, has filed a petition with the City of New Ulm requesting the following:
1. That Part of Outlot 127 be rezoned from R-A (Agricultural Residence District) to R-2 (Single and Two Family Residence District); and
2. That Part of Outlot 127, 128, 129, 130 and 131 be rezoned from R-A (Agricultural Residence District) to R-1 (Single Family Residence District); and
WHEREAS, the City Code requires that these matters be considered by the New Ulm Planning Commission.
NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED, pursuant to the City Code, the New Ulm Planning Commission will meet at 4:30 P.M. on Thursday, January 25, 2018 in the City Hall Council Chambers, 100 North Broadway, New Ulm, Minnesota to consider these matters. The public and all interested parties are hereby notified of said hearings.